Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More from this weekend

These are all from my POS camera, so I apologize for the extra horribleness of them. Yeah, horribleness is a word. I looked it up.

When we got to Nana's, Brynn immediately wanted to be outside. She found the watering can and decided that the turtles laying in Nana's landscape and her own rubber ducky needed a bath!


Then, after we got home, we went over to Aunt Laura's house and this is Jase and Ava. I wish I got a good picture of them. I put Jase next to Ava and his lip puckered out and he just started sobbing! Little sissy! lol. It was cute though-I don't know what his deal was! I think the first time she got excited and poked him in the eye, but the second time, she didn't even touch him and he started in again!


0 comments: