Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crumb Snatcher!

I just loved this shirt when I saw it at BlueZoo Boutique! This is SOOOO Jase! If I don't know where he is, I first look at my ribbon, and if he isn't there, I normally find him under the kitchen table eating off the floor (but of course it's so clean under there he never usually finds anything-hahaha)!


And, Grammy came to see us this weekend and this was the only picture I took!

5 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

other than not having lil sister in that picture...who needs any others? Makes me sad to see it!

Grammyx2 said...

ps: THAT'S the bracelet that is missing..PLEASE FIND IT :(

ZFam said...

Only picture? It is a GREAT one of the two of them! And, I love the t-shirt...so cute!

Grammyx2 said...

besides, Brynn was probably standing up on a counter somewhere painting her nails...haha

Laurie said...

awww - he looks so cute in his shirt! so glad you like it! :)