Yesterday when we were at McDonald's, Brynn got one of those American Idol things that sing. She just got out of the bath but we caught her head banging to the song!
That was so funny! Brynn makes a great rock star! And, I love that she just starts jumping over Jase like it's part of her 'act'...! And poor Jase...he's just a rock band wanna be=) Trying to get into the action!!!
I am mommy to Brynnley (September 12, 2005) and Jase (April 27, 2007) and wife to Jeremy (November 27, 2004)! I am a teacher (Preschool Special Ed) and make bows and photo pendants in my [free] time!
5 comments:
wow,she moves just like her grandpa Selgo!
and to think "Khaki" used to be in every picture that Brynn was..now it's lil bubby! ha
That was so funny! Brynn makes a great rock star! And, I love that she just starts jumping over Jase like it's part of her 'act'...! And poor Jase...he's just a rock band wanna be=) Trying to get into the action!!!
That was seriously adorable!
Oh Jamie,
How cute!! If we adults would head bang, people would wonder, but when kids do it, it's ADORABLE!!!
Brynn is at such a cute age! Emma started laughing when she saw her!
Poor Jase, getting jumped over by big sister.
Post a Comment