Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Taught Them Well

Story #1: Yesterday I had to run to the post office so we did that, and then were on our way home and Brynn asked where we were going and I told her "home." She started crying and said "I don't wanna go home!" I asked here where she wanted to go then? She said, "Shopping!"

Story #2: Today we met Jeremy's sister's family out for lunch and afterwards we went to Kohl's (which let me tell you was an experience in itself! To give you a hint, for those of you who know how much Jeremy loves to shop...). Jase had pooped at the restaurant but I was going to wait to change him in Kohl's. I took him in the bathroom and his shirt and top of his pants were a little wet where he had peed out of his diaper some. Not TOO big of deal. So I take his diaper off and went to grab a wipe and it was like a fountain that lasted for a minute-I swear! I tried to cover him up with the wipe, but it was all twisted so instead of stopping it, it made the pee just spray everywhere. Jase's head and clothes were all soaked. GREEEEAAAAT. Of course, Jeremy packed the diaper bag this morning and I didn't tell him to throw any extras in there, so I had to bring Jase out of the bathroom in nothing but his diaper. I ran to find something to buy for him and of course everything out is Spring. I found the clearance rack and luckily they had a few Nike outfits on it with long pants and long shirt (he was also wearing his coat during the diaper change!) and it was only $8. So, Mr. Smarty pants scored some extra new clothes today!

1 comments:

ZFam said...

Hey handsome little guy!=)

He looks like he's posing for the ladies already!=)