(Kristin you will appreciate this!)
I have a Kohl's charge card so I received a grand opening special in the mail the other day where you peel off a sticker to take an extra 15, 20, or 30% off. I got 30%-woo hoo!
So, we went today as you know from the fiasco post and I got all of this for $130!
*Jase's pee Nike outfit
*2 shirts for Jase
*6 shirts for Brynn
*2 tanks for Brynn
*4 shirts for myself
*Pair of khaki's for Jeremy
*and these!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Bargain Shopper Alert!
Posted by Jamie at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
luv the shoes! maybe you'll be able to catch the Brynnmeister now!
Ohhh, love the shoes too! I need a new pair of tennis shoes. You did very well!!
Oh, let me just tell you-my right shoe got a nice workout because Brynn took off before I got the left one and you know how most Kohl's are designed the same way where you have the shoes, then the dishes, then the bathroom stuff....I finally found and caught her there-urgh. Thanks to the 2 old ladies who said "She went down there....way down there"
OH MY GOODNESS! I love those shoes and what a great bargain shopper you are! That is too funny about Jase and his little accident! But he sure got a cute outfit out of it! Hee hee!
Okay, I'm drooling with jealousy right now! First, I LOVE the shoes! Maybe if I got a pair like that I'd be motivated to go for a run...then again, maybe not--but at least I'd look like a runner!=)
And Jase's new outfit is quite cute!=) Well worth the peeing fiasco for that! Plus, you'll have great pee-story to share for years!
okay...I need to go to Kohl's=)...
Post a Comment