Brynn has been very into Spanish words lately, mainly colors and directions (up, down, etc). I don't think she's a genius because she can say these words, however I think it is impressive at 2 that she can not only recognize the colors but know what color word it is in Spanish. Last night I was finally putting away my suit case from our Michigan trip. In our closet there is a red one on the top shelf and she wanted me to "Get that rojo one down!"
I thought I'd try to get a video of her saying the colors-I wasn't sure until tonight which ones she even knew....and then at the end you can get a taste of the little maniac! (I just took her pigtails out and changed the pull up)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Bilingual Brynnster
Posted by Jamie at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
What a very smart little cookie you have there!
Post a Comment