Thursday, March 13, 2008

Backgrounds

I got 3 new backgrounds (white, orchid, and this blue)in, however, I cannot get any type of lighting to work with me to actually use them correctly because our lighting is so bad in the house. We have a lot, but it just doesn't work and I can't figure it out. Anyway, here are some I got tonight
WOAH! ETA: These also look HORRIBLE with the colors of my blog too, sorry!




These with the orchid are really bad. Most of my pictures were horribly out of focus as my lovely little model wouldn't sit still for more than 1 second




3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

I'll email ya :)

Dallas said...

Haha...Shannon's gonna help Jamie out! I always need Sha Sha's help, I'm pathetic. I think your colors look good.

Melissa said...

I like the colors! I am trying to learn all about this whole photography thing! I love it!