...or dropping at incredible rates.
Next to the computer is our thermostat. Also next to the computer are 4 bins of clothes that need to be put in the garage, but it's so dang cold out I don't even want to step foot in there longer than it takes me to get in the car.
About 4 times in the past 2 days, I'll just be sitting here and think "Man, I'm cold!" I go check the thermostat and hmmm....53 degrees?
Earlier today I started sweating and I looked at it....84!
Did I mention she can jump off the top of of three of them stacked? Yeah, they are the regular 58 Quart bins...
Thursday, January 24, 2008
The Temperature's Arising
Posted by Jamie at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
LOL might not want to get RID of some of those off season clothes afterall!
Post a Comment