Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slumpy Slump Slump

Does that title give you the hint that I've been in a slump about taking pictures? Jase woke up this morning wheezing again with a runny nose. NOOOOOO!!!!! I was going to give him a breathing treatment because I have a ton of his Rx left from last time, but he fell asleep on our way home and stayed asleep...he must be not feeling well!

Brynnley has almost put me at the end of my rope. Every time I turn around, she has found a permanent marker, is up on the counters, is painting her fingernails (which I'm glad I caught her tonight because I was looking for that particular polish!!), or anything her little mind can think of to drive me up the wall. It's bad....really bad....I'm going to Walmart tomorrow to invest in some of those ugly door knob things...I hope they work, because her newest thing is to lock the doors. I don't really want to rely on her to open it to let me in the house after I was stupid enough to bring Jase in to go get the mail.

On another note, I have been S-W-A-M-P-E-D with bows. Crazy swamped. I'm trying to work on the boutique order but each time I go to work on it, I get 2 more orders. I'm seriously thinking about upping my prices more even though I never wanted to do that, but it just takes up so much of my time. Now I understand why photographers can charge a lot-there is a lot of work involved that you don't think about when you look at a little clip and see that it could be $9! I think the highest I would go is $4 for my main ones....that will also give me the ability to do more wholesale because I get a lot of emails about it, but I think people are discouraged that I basically sell them for wholesale now.

We enjoyed a nice $78 dinner tonight at Brio, an Italian Restaurant. Jeremy and I both had steaks. While it was very good, I would have much rather bought some clothes or something for that price-ha! Plus, I got a steak because it was the only "plain" thing on the menu that I could understand :)

If you made it this far, good for you! I promise I'll get some pictures up soon. I may attempt a little Valentine's shoot tomorrow...I may need to use the arrow though, we'll see-LOL

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Awww, Jamie! Take a breather.

Grammyx2 said...

no, don't take breather..i need my mammy fix of pictures! ha