Well, the pictures I tried to take of Brynnley tonight did not turn out well, so I thought maybe turning them into an action would make them look better or at least give me practice on doing an action! I had no clue really what I was doing-it's a good thing the actions do everything for you!
This first one is a picture of what I saw when I turned my head to help Jase with something for about 3 seconds. All of these clothes on the floor are out of a bin that I had packed up to take out to the garage. Apparently after 5 days Jeremy wasn't going to take them out, so I lugged all 4 bins out.
The next two are some I was trying to get her to pose for-she's been addicted to this flower but of course didn't want anything to do with it when I wanted to get a picture!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Playing with Actions
Posted by Jamie at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
haha, the sweet smile in that flower pic..you can almost SEE behind her eyes and wonder what she's gonna get into next!
SHe looks so grown up!!!
SHE SURE KEEPS YOU GOING. I LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG AND FIND OUT WHAT SHE HAS DONE NEXT! AND THOSE FLOWER PICS ARE SWEET. I LIKE THEM AND WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE? IS IT JUST PHOTOSHOP?
Post a Comment