Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Future Bob Ross?

Maybe she'll bring some life to that show? LOL...while Jase was taking one of his 5 naps today, Brynn decided she wanted to draw, so I got some video of it.

#1: She ditched her pants a long time ago
#2: The red mark on her nose is a carpet burn or something-I got it with my fingernail today and it wouldn't stop bleeding so that's why it's bright red!
#3: I think at the end she is talking about the Llama on Dora...

3 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

it's LINDA the llama!!! ha! C'mon mom!

Diego and a Llama named Linda try to get to the Carnival in time so Linda can pull the float. But with all of the obstacles in their way, will they be able to get there before the Carnival is over?

Dallas said...

Oh my...I'm kinda worried that Grammy knows the Dora shows.

ZFam said...

I was hunched over laughing...mostly at you Jamie! I make the same comments when I'm stumped trying to figure out what they heck they are trying to say! How did you do that without laughing!? Brynn is so cute....a Llama??!?!? gotta love Dora! I wouldn't, to this day, ever think of drawing a Llama!!!