Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Funny Story from the Little Sister

Mel emailed us tonight with this little story and I just had to post it! It's hilarious! Morgan is Jeremy's 7 year old sister...

~Tonight in bed, Morg made a confession (which this is when she usually does). She informed me that she and McKenzie played outside at recess without their coats on because they wanted to get sick. I asked her why she would do that and she said that McKenzie said, "YEA, NO SCHOOL!"
I asked her who would take care of her if she got sick and she said that I would. I told her that I wouldn't take care of her if she got sick on purpose. She said, "That's OK, I'll call Jeremy. WAIT, no he wouldn't. I'd call Grammy." I asked her why she wouldn't call Jeremy and she said, "Because he doesn't take care of his own kids!"~


0 comments: