Meet Jeremy's baby. He has had this among many others since he was a little boy and just can't seem to give it up. So, the kids and I freeze every night just so Daddy can get a good night's sleep.
Brynnley has become fascinated with this fan. She lays it (err, throws it) down and sits on it to watch TV in the bedroom. She eats on it and many times when Jeremy goes to pick it up, he finds lots of goodies in it. Chips, fruit snacks, granola bars, you name it! In fact, if you look closely, you can see Boots in the fan!
Tonight I was in the kitchen cutting korker ribbon and I hear "Mommy, I got this! It's heavy!" and I look and she's pulling the fan by the cord. If only Daddy would have seen this-Brynn would have not lived to see the fan run again-lol! (Sorry, not a great pic-I couldn't get my camera fast enough to catch her out in the kitchen!)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Daddy's Baby
Posted by Jamie at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment