Since Jeremy was apparently so willing to be dishing out money when we went shopping yesterday, I got an early Christmas present...or do I call it a birthday present?! These are straight out of my camera-the one on the left I took awhile back, but was standing in the same spot. I haven't read much about the speedlite and didn't quite know what I was doing (Oh Shaaaaaaaaanon! lol j/k), but there is a huge difference in the lighting so once I do get it figured out it will be WONDERFUL!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Speedlite
Posted by Jamie at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! I can't wait to get the Rebel so I can have toys to play with for my camera!
WOW~THat is awesome! I need a better camera! I can't waint until christmas because I am getting a nice one!
Post a Comment