I was talking to Dallas today and she just happened to ask me how potty training was going. I told her that this morning, I woke up to Brynn screaming "Mommy! Mommy! I have to potty!". I kinda fell back asleep and she woke me up again screaming from the bathroom "Help Mommy! Help! I done!"
So, I go into the bathroom and she did pee in the toilet so we wiped her up, washed her hands, and she got her M&M's. I knew she was going to take a bath soon so I just pulled up her pj's without a diaper.
After we washed her hands, I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I didn't even make it to the end of the living room when I turned to see what she was doing. She turned around and I noticed a nice little ball hanging out of her pants! URGH! It was smeared ALL down her legs, EVERYWHERE! Needless to say, she had a bath immediately!
Now just tonight, she said she had to go to the potty and she pooped and peed! It's so inconsistent--but on the other hand, I'm not pushing it either!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Per Dallas' Request
Posted by Jamie at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
HAHA!!! Yay, the poopy story! I don'tknow why, but I crack up laughing eveytime I read it! Ahhh...potty training!
Post a Comment