Brynnley decided she would get our her Hello Kitty papers and pen tonight. I was distracted by talking to Grammy on the phone when I realized that Brynn's canvas was becoming Jase's forehead! When I got off the phone, I said "Where should you use your pens?" Brynn said "On Bubby's head!"
I know this picture of Jase is out of focus, but I caught him in a poo while trying to take a pic of the art on his head :)
This little project was teaching her some good skills though as she lined up her papers all facing the same way! When she got to the big piece that she is putting down in the picture, she realized it didn't match so she found the others that did and lined them up too! Then she counted them-she does pretty well with one to one correspondence! (Notice her baby's head in the background?!)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Part 2
Posted by Jamie at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
aww...lil sister is doing so well! (just love the artwork on baby)
THat is sooo funny!!! Poor Jase, I'm afraid the torture will never end. What happened to Brynn's baby? I think she needs a wash. :)
Post a Comment