Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dear Santa


Luke Coen Adrienne

Coen and Adrienne submitted Dear Santa letters to the newspaper this year and I wanted to share Coen's because it's too funny! Coen just turned 4.

"Dear Santa,

Remember me Coen? I've been half good half bad but I promise I will be really good and help Patty and be nice to Stephanie. So can you please bring me some race cars. Luke has been bad at the picture taken by the Christmas tree, so just bring him something little. Adrienne has been very good bring her some Webkinz bring me a Webkinz too. My cat Steve is good he would like cat toys. Mom and Dad have been good maybe you can bring my mom a webkinz and my Dad a workbench and some tool for us to work on the apartment. You be good I'll leave you an apple. Merry Christmas. Coen"

LOL! How cute!

1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

that is sooo cute!