Jase was in a great mood (as always!) so I decided to try on this little Halloween costume I bought on sale last year for less than $2! Brynn decided she would try on her bumblebee costume too. I picked this up at a garage sale the other week. Brynn is terrified of people in costumes, so I got this because I wasn't sure if she would even wear a costume this year and I didn't want to waste my money! As you can see though, she probably won't be wearing it anyway come October as she is almost busting out of it now!
I'm a lion, hear me ROAR!
This little bumblebee doesn't look like she's skipped over too many flowers, huh?

I'd be scared for my life too, Jase!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Lions and Tigers and..Bumblebees?
Posted by Jamie at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Awww, cute little lion and bumblebee!!
Awww...the cuteness is ridiculous!
LOL...dang I need some hugs from those cute lil critters!
Post a Comment