I did not own a pair of Crocs until today-these are hot off the shelf at our Hallmark :) I never go in there because I'd have to go after work with both kids and it's not the best place for a crazy 2 year old! Today she started trying to touch things, so I asked her to carry my shoes to the counter. We almost get to the counter and this HUGE dog (a Mastif or Dane-not sure-I don't know dogs-haha) walks out from behind the counter. Brynn's face was priceless! She kinda froze in her tracks, dropped the shoes, and took about 5 steps backward! It kinda scared me at first too because I wasn't paying attention and it's not every day that you expect a huge dog to walk out in a store like that!
Anyway, here they are! I went with the chocolate and aqua...of course I think I know someone who owns some ribbon, so I'm sure it'll be easy to change the color of the bow since I wear mostly brown rather than black!
(Don't mind that red spot on my foot-I was sitting on the carpet before I took the pic!)
And, if you'd rather have a full view...
Thursday, August 23, 2007
For the Croc Lovers
Posted by Jamie at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
well, at least the paci matches!
They are cute in their own way...I'm trying REALLY hard
Wow! Those are the most stylish crocs I've ever seen! Very cute!
THose are sooo cute! I just might have to get me a pair, and I'm not a fan of adult sized crocs.
I love those Crocs! I want some just like it! I love crocs and all the styles that are coming out!
Post a Comment