Saturday, July 28, 2007

Snappies are soon to make a debut!

So in the "free time" I have, I have decided to add yet another style of clip! These take a lot of time to make-especially since sewing (if you call it that for these) is not my favorite...but, I think I'll learn a lot from these. Jase had to be my model since he hardly has any hair and daddy didn't like that, but at least I know they stayed:) Kristen doesn't know it yet, but she will soon be receiving this one in the mail to try out since her mommy is in love with pink/brown too! I'm sure she will have an outfit to match!

Online, these things are selling for $7-9, which is nuts, however they do take a lot of time. What do you think is a reasonable price since I would never charge that much anyway? I've also so far made a panda, frog, monkey, and a watermelon.



2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Aww...poor Jace...you'll have to save those pictures for when he brings his first girlfriend over. :) Super cute though!

Dallas said...

YAY! Kristen is sooo excited for her new hairbows! Thanks Jamie! Jase looks happy to be modeling it for you.
I already told you $5, and you thought it was too high! :-) Don't forget you have the Dora and Boots one. Hehe!