Sunday, July 29, 2007

Out on the Pond

Today we went to Jenn and Matt's pond (Jenn is Jeremy's sister). We had all the kiddos there and it was surprisingly not as hot/humid as I thought it was going to be. Jase slept the ENTIRE time as usual. I don't know what it is about his car seat, but he sleeps like crazy in it! I took a TON of pics to prep myself for Florida-hehe.

Here is the Brynnster...






And of course we had her suit, but she thought her clothes would work better and enjoyed having her diaper swell up to the size of a beach ball! That was so gross!



Cousin Adrienne caught a fish, but wouldn't touch it, so Uncle Matt had to hold it for her!


Cousin Abby couldn't wait to get ahold of the corn!


I tried out the sports setting on my camera for Eli jumping off the dock




Jeremy throwing Eli



Connor (Jer's little bro), Jeremy, and Eli

1 comments:

Dallas said...

Aww....It looks like ya'll had a good time! Doesn't look like it was too hot! :-)