Thursday, July 5, 2007

No time for pics today!

This is an update on Jase. I decided to call his ped again today since I'll be gone all next week. I didn't want to have to worry in NC. They told me they wanted to see him again. Basically, he still spits up (projectile) after about every feeding, and he hasn't had a BM on his own but one time since 6/21 and 3 times due to a suppository (he'll thank me later for mentioning all of this!). To make a long story short, we were sent to the hospital for an Upper GI I think they called it where he had to drink some nasty chalky stuff while we watched his belly. That doctor said he only saw a mild case of reflux, so that was good news as we pretty much already knew that. So, our plan is to up his Zantac to 3x's a day instead of 2 for this next week while we are in NC. Then, if we don't see a difference, we are switching to Prevacid. If THAT doesn't work, it may be a milk allergy and we'll have to try an expensive formula and I won't get to BF anymore-so I'm hoping it's not that!

After we got back from the doctor, I saw I missed a package from the P.O. so I went out to get it. It was my new camera lense and something new for bows! (By the way all you nutso bow people-yes Dallas, I'm talking to you-hehe-it's posted under the misc. clips page!)

We got back from the P.O. and went to Dayton to the mall. Jeremy was thrilled. I should have left him home so I could have shopped in peace as there were tons of great sales! We met Jenn and Matt for dinner. I gave Jase some diluted apple/prune juice as we were leaving the mall. We got home and he pooped! YAY! hahahaha.

Tomorrow, I hope to try out my new lense so check back for more pics later!!

1 comments:

Dallas said...

Jamie, I'm so sorry about Jase's issues. It sounds just like what we went through with Hailey. That's why I refused to do the reflux test for Kristen, to terrible!

I'm going to check out your site right now for the new bow stuff! Whoo Hoo!! More bows to put on Kristen's bow holder. ;-)