Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Bummer!

Well, let's just say that tonight did not go at ALL like I had planned! It started with the outfits!! I dressed Jase in his cute little Ralph Lauren polo and preemie shorts that he finally fits into and he looked so cute! I held him up to brag to daddy, and BLAK! He spit up all over the entire outfit. I couldn't even wipe it up and pretend it didn't happen it was so nasty! So, he switched to another outfit I had that was red, white, and blue, but it was a little big on him and didn't look as cute. So, I didn't get any pictures of Jase tonight...as usual.

And then we have Brynn. She decided at Grandma Glenna's that she would like to water the flowers.


Here is Brynn and cousin Adrienne.



Cousin Adrienne showed Brynn how to fill up the watering can....



..and that, led to this!



So, Brynn wore her outfit for maybe 30 minutes tonight. She had a blue popsicle that stained all over her belly, arms and face.

I thought this was cute of Brynn, Abby and Adrienne. I'm not sure what they were looking for though!



And, my little sports star!



And, I was SO excited to try some new fireworks pictures tonight. Last night I read my camera manual to figure out how to even do the settings, and I was all prepared. Jeremy decided that it would be a good idea if we watched the fireworks from our house since we can see them...in the distance...so I wasn't close enough to get any :-(

2 comments:

Dallas said...

UGH!!! Don't ya just hate it when they vomit all over their cute outfits?? That's why as soon as we get Kristen dressed in something nice, a bib goes on and doesn't come off thil we get where we are going. I learned lots of tricks with Hailey.

Brynn's dress was terribly cute, even though it didn't stay on very long. :-)

Melissa said...

Oh, that stinks! I would have loved to see jase. But brynns outift is sure cute!