Friday, June 22, 2007

Today's Adventures with Brynn

We'll start with this morning. Brynn jumped in the shower with me and when we got out, she felt the need to put lotion on her legs like Mommy does. Apparently she also has to put her leg up on the toilet to do it!





Then, later on today, Brynn decided to make a new fashion statement and somehow get this headband wrapped around her arms and behind her back. She posed for a few pictures, but then I noticed her arms were starting to change colors, so Mommy came to the rescue!





And, here are just a few of her modeling her new outfits from Gymboree and the bows I made for them so that I could put some more pics on my website!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

Jamie, those outfits and bows are too cute! I can't wait to have a little girl so I can buy bows from you in every assortment! You are awesome!

And those lotion pics crack me up! That is too funny.

Shannon K. said...

haha! the lotion pics are are so adorable and the headband thing too funny! Hmm...that reminds me I need to order some more bows (I've aquired Dallas's illness). :D

Dallas said...

Brynn is hysterical, I love it! I love her new outfits, as well. Hmm....Since I'm a Baby Gap Mommy, should Mrs. Jamie make bows to match Baby Gap? hehe...Actually, you know half my child's wardrobe is pink / brown!

Shannon has caught my bow addiction, haha!! :-) I'm dying to make Miss Brynn a new tutu...Maybe an Ohio one? Maybe Jase will wear it, LOL. :-)