Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Little of This and That

Well, Brynn and I decided to do a little experiment today. Since our house is apparently always "filthy," and I apparently don't do anything all day long, we put it to the test. Today, I REALLY didn't do anything.

Brynn woke up in a bad mood...so breakfast was interesting. I didn't feel like fighting that battle this morning, so she had a little bit of frosted flakes, graham cracker with PB, applesauce, and fruit puffs...all of which stayed right where it was in the picture when she was done :)


Here was the living room this morning. Unfortunately for us, we went shopping most of the day so it could have been a LOT worse!


And this lovely diaper proved to be the sacrifice I made for our little experiment as I wanted to gag every time I walked by it!



And, what's not to love about getting to eat string cheese in bed and leaving it there?



I will say that the house is now picked up (I didn't do it!) and I wanted to make a point so we'll see if it was taken...I'm not so sure if it was or not yet :) Time (ok, tomorrow!) will tell!

4 comments:

Dallas said...

Yup, all we do is sit at home and do nothing, right? I hope Jeremy got the point! It's fun proving a point, huh?

Shannon K. said...

Good for you for proving your point!

Kari said...

OMG Jamie, I've got tears rolling down my cheeks...From evil, evil laughter!
I recognize the breakfast buffet, and the stub of string cheese. That is SOOOO my house!
Good for you!

Melissa said...

That is too funny. It is amazing what we "don't" do all day. I don't even have children but i totally know what you mean. I hope Jeremy got the point.