Friday, June 1, 2007

The Biggest Yard Sale Ever!

Today was a fun day-there's nothing like sitting outside in this wonderful Ohio weather and humidity for 9 hours! This is how Jase spent most of his day:


But eventually he woke up and stretched a bit.


We found a new way to keep Brynnley occupied for about a half hour!! Frozen kool-aid!!



Brynn and her pal Megan thought it was hilarious to throw ice on this worm-and eat off the ground!



It was an exhausting day. Jeremy had me paranoid since last night as he thought I wouldn't watch Brynn and she would end up in the pool or pond...so I found myself saying "Where's Brynn" a million times today when she would get out of my site. Well, about 3:30 rolls around and I was ready to take a nap. Melissa was taking Megan inside and I immediately asked, "Where's Brynn?" and Melissa informed me she was on my lap :)

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Hope ya'll had a good yard sale!

Melissa said...

How did the yard sale turn out? Are you doing it again tomorrow? Your little ones are so cute!