Thanks to Dallas who inspired me to start taking more pictures with this idea! I guess it is true about the second born! Dallas makes these tutus that are just too cute...only lil' godzilla will not wear one! This picture was taken awhile back, but I got the same response the other day when we tried it on again. Dallas, do you make them in large sizes so she'll maybe wear it when she hits elementary school ? :)
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Tutus
Posted by Jamie at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
HAHAH!!!! Jamie, that is too cute! Of couse, I can make her one for school. I think It'll be a perfect first day of schol outfit! Maybe one day she'll learn to LOVE her tutu!!
Jamie I love your blog! I am so excited you started one. They are so great to keep in touch and post a ton of pictures!
Post a Comment