Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No Fear!

I was blown away today at Gymnastics! There are about 8-9 girls in her class and Brynn is 2 years younger than the next youngest girl. Most of them are probably 3rd/4th grade I think. Anyway, they all did so well today-it was just the owner with them and they were all listening-she had them all on a different apparatus, and it was going so well. She brought them together to work on their back bends and they were all just kinda standing in a circle and then the older girls did their back bends and then BRYNN DID HERS! I was completely shocked! She has never done one from standing without the wedge. She did about 3 of them before I was able to get this video-it's from my cell so not great but the kids broke my small camera that has the video on it.

0 comments: