Monday, July 20, 2009

Kings Island Fun

We had a good day today! The weather was pretty good-at least it wasn't very humid out. The kids did pretty well considering we had the little ones and bigger ones so had to divide the time up between rides everyone could do. Here are a TON of pics! You can click on any of them to see them larger...all but ones I am in-haha!

I was the only one who could do the rides so I went on a lot with them today. I took Jase and Ava on the Carousel...sexy braces, huh?! :)


Then 4 of them rode this little coaster. This is Cousin Eli and Brynn...the operator asked the kids to scream if they were ready...




First trip down the hill


All 4 of them (Eli and Brynn up front, Eli's friend and Abby in back)


What goes up, must come down!


Brynn and Abby-Abby is 8 days shy of a year older than Brynn. Brynn is going on a huge growth spurt lately I think! Just a few months ago they were the same height...Brynn has been eating like crazy which is unusual for her!


Swingin' Time






Don't mind my pale, ghost-like skin in this pic! This was a mini drop zone-where they take you up and you go back down...only on the kiddie ride, you just go down a little bit, bounce back up, go down a little further, etc...


Here we are during a drop!


A break!


Talk about torture! This was torture to watch the bumper cars! In these cars, there isn't a gas pedal so they had to turn the wheels all the way around one way, then back...the girls basically just spun in a circle for most of this :)


Abby and Brynn on the cars




Posing with Jimmy Neutron


The $4.50 snow cone Brynn insisted that she have...and probably ate about .25 worth!


This by far was the hit of the day. It was a Swiper ride. It just went around this tiny oval, but at the very ends of the oval, it whipped them around the corner. The kids had the most genuine giggles on this ride-it was too cute!







The "riders" were politely reminded to keep their hands inside the car-uh hum

1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

adorable..gosh I miss those sweeties!