Sunday, July 12, 2009

County Fair Time!

This summer is FLYING by. I haven't accomplished much of anything that I've wanted to accomplish before school starts back up. Our fair is this week so we took the kids and they had a good time. Jeremy wasn't crazy about how much money we spent, but at least the kids had fun :) Most all of the rides required you to be 36" tall to ride with an adult, and Jase was a few inches over that so he enjoyed everything we went on. I took the girls on the Scrambler as Jase wasn't tall enough for that (the girls just barely were!), and he wasn't too happy about that...so, daddy took him to the dart game and Jase won a blue puppy about the size of a small beanie baby for $5 :)

Jase waiting for the helicopter ride


The two girls were able to ride together


Jase and I...in the background is Jeremy and Ava


Jase loved this huge gorilla. Of course they were trying to get us to play the stupid game, but Jase would go up and touch its' foot and then back away and then dance a little :)


All of us in those little apples...strawberries...whatever they were...where you can turn with the wheel in the center of them


The little ladies man in the back seat :)




We did the huge slide but didn't get any pics-I've had a video of that for the past 2 years of Brynn and I going down, but the photographer was slacking this year. Brynn was able to go down it herself this year and Jase enjoyed it too going down with me.

1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

too cute..but gosh you are looking pretty thin!!!