The dry wall people are pretty quick! Today was their 2nd day here and they have all of this done already! It won't be long-I need to start getting painting ideas around and get started so that's ready!
This is what the kids view will be when I am waving to them from inside this window-lol
Outside of my room looking into the door of the guest bedroom which will be the playroom for now
Looking into the guest bedroom-we will have a door covering that pump
And my room-here's looking in as you step in the door. The hole in the back right will be a closet
And here's looking from the closet-the left hole is the front door and the space under the stairs will be more storage spaceza
Friday, June 12, 2009
My new room!
Posted by Jamie at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Can we share rooms? :)
I think we can all fit in there!!! awesome jamie I love it!
guest room/toy room...where's my bed going???
Sweet! That's so great you're just getting that done and ready to use! I'd love space like that!
Post a Comment