Sunday, March 8, 2009

Interview with Brynn

I received this on facebook today and decided to see what Brynn would say. I think she did a great job for her answers! I was wondering if she'd even be able to answer them and she did. (She had a late nap!)

These answers are VERBATIM!

Interview with Brynnley, age 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Not to do anything

2. What makes mom happy?
Not to touch (referring to my bow room-haha)

3. What makes mom sad?
When you get into her stuff

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you have a laughing contest

5. What was your mom like as a child?
what’s a child?

6. How old is your mom?
2

7. How tall is your mom?
This big-100

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
work and measure and daddy watches the tv

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
you can’t find me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
when you’re not feeling well

11. What is your mom really good at?
work

12. What is your mom not very good at?
using a hammer


13. What does your mom do for her job?
in school…work is school

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
spaghetti with meatballs (YUCK!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I love you

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a policeman


17. What do you and your mom do together?
we stay home

18. How are you and your mom the same?
girls


19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m 3 and you’re 2

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
too much

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
work. Mommy you’re a teacher

2 comments:

The Titsworth Family said...

Brynn is so cute and smart! I love that you are "2" and daddy likes to watch tv. So funny!

Grammyx2 said...

awww...so sweet