Saturday, March 21, 2009

Addicted!

To Dora! OMG Jase is driving me NUTS! He is completely addicted to Dora right now. The bad thing is that he is just sitting in front of the TV watching it-the good thing is that he isn't getting into trouble then at least :) We didn't get a cable box downstairs to get Noggin, so they just watch DVD's down here so he's watched this DVD probably 10 times in a row now, but I love listening to him because he answers every question Dora asks and I swear he said the alphabet the other day! I'm just so curious how much he really knows since I can't understand much of anything. The alphabet though I know he stayed right along and some of the letters came out OK.

Anyway, here's the little man watching in his little chair. He usually starts out in the chair and then ends up right in front of the TV so he can touch it (this drives Daddy NUTS about Dora because of the interaction she instigates on the screen-they always leave fingerprints on the big screen upstairs and he about has a fit about them!).



(I do comb his hair too-but unless I completely wet it down, it always looks like this because it is so thick!)


1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

aww...bless his heart!