Sunday, February 8, 2009

Very Creative

I for some reason was really impressed instead of mad that Brynn had gotten into the markers AGAIN. She was playing with some of my stickers too and when I saw her paper, I thought that was pretty good for a 3 year old!

(Linda-we had already talked at lunch that matman's head and legs do not come out of his head and that he has a body, but obviously she wasn't listening!)





In case it's hard for you to see, the sticker in the body is a heart. Her person is holding a comb. The little person has a crown on and is holding a bouquet of flowers. I'm not quite sure what the unicorn at the top of the page is :)

2 comments:

Dallas said...

VERY nice!! That's impressive!!

ZFam said...

Wow! That's great! I love how the stickers make TOTAL sense to the picture! She did a great job!!