Brynnley has really been into rhyming words lately....but they are made up rhyming words. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff most of the time!
She has a pair of PJ's that have 4 poodles on the front, so every night, she tells me their names. Every night (that she wears them anyway), their names always change.
Tonight, since she skipped gymnastics last night, I was making her practice. She saw her 3 baby cabbage patch dolls and wanted me to hold them, so I sat them up to watch her. She first told me their names. They were Cheeka, Leeka, and....Crappy :) haha. I had to chuckle on that one.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Rhyming Words
Posted by Jamie at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
LOL "close"
I love when they repeat things we say=) Busted!!!!
Alexa was driving down a bumpy road with my mom the other day and said, "Mema, those bumps are driving me NUTS!"
always weird to hear stuff like that come out of a 3 year old's mouth!!!
Post a Comment