I was just telling someone at work the other day that my kids haven't been sick all year! I should have known! Friday night when I went to put Brynn in her bed (she had fallen asleep on the couch), her teeth were chattering and her body was shaking. Around 5am she came in bed with us and was on fire. I didn't take her temp because it was 5am and we don't have a fast thermometer anywhere that I can find, so I just gave her some tylenol. It's Sunday night and she still hasn't broke the fever! She reminds me about every 5 minutes that she's sick and has a fever-ha. It's so cute. Oh, Friday night she was having trouble inhaling as it was croup like, and she still has the cough from that, but no other symptoms.
I tell ya, it has been quite relaxing the last few days as she hasn't been bouncing off the walls from being under the weather!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I didn't knock on wood!
Posted by Jamie at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I was just looking at your picture at the top of your blog...your kids look like they are the EXACT same size!!! =)
how are they feeling by now? any better? my mom had a bug that left her exhausted for almost a whole week.
Well, ok, I'm BANGIN on wood as I haven't been sick EITHER, YET! Get that lysol goin by Tuesday!!!
;)
Post a Comment