We had Liam's 3rd Birthday party today at this train place. They had a few rooms to walk through to see the train displays and had a little section where we walked through a vortex type tunnel, through a room with all black and white checked walls, and then through this air bag type thing where you had to push your way through and it was pitch black. It was maybe about 10 feet long, but it felt like a mile!
Here are some pics.
Getting ready to eat some pizza-not sure what that look is on Jase's face!
Jase & Jordan. I didn't get the few seconds before this when he walked up to her and gave her a kiss!
Playing with some trains....just after this pic, Jase stole a train out of a little boys hand so I think that's what he was starting to look at!
Riding a train
Ava hopped on behind Brynn for a few laps
Jase digging into the cake...he got a hair cut yesterday morning and I was SO nervous because I normally take him to the salon I go to, but Jeremy took him to his barber who has cut his hair since he was little. It's one of those places where everyone comes out with about the same cut :) It's pretty short, but I was thankful it wasn't buzzed!
All of the kids in one of the rooms watching the displays
Liam before cutting the cake...they should have smash cakes for more than just your first birthday, don't you think?
And O-M-G this HAS to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen Jase do. We walked through a mirror maze and I so wish I had my camera! I can't remember the last time, if any, that I had been through one and I was having trouble figuring out where to go. Jase had NO idea so he would just walk around and slam right into a mirror. I couldn't stop laughing and I was trying to get a picture of him doing it, but it was too crowded!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Entertrainment Station
Posted by Jamie at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment