Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Proud!

Brynnley had a really good night at gymnastics tonight. Thursday nights are tough for her because the one teacher that she really likes teaches the preschool class that she came from, and they start 15 minutes after her class. That gives her enough time to do the stretching and then the Pre-K class starts.

The teacher that she likes asked me last week if I minded if she took her if they need to send her over and I said that's fine. What I didn't agree to is that they shipped her over there as soon as that class started. I wasn't too happy about that. The two ladies that teach that class on Thursday nights I'm pretty sure don't think she should be in that class. If Brynn didn't do what she was supposed to, they would just skip over her and not make her do it, but would make sure the older one next to her was doing it. I'm not making any excuses for her because I'm probably just as P.O'd as they are when she doesn't listen, but that's their job and I'm not paying extra for her to just stretch with the older class! On Monday nights, she does fine in the older class, but that's because the teacher she likes is one of the teachers.

Anyway, to the point of this post! We were up in Brynn's room tonight getting her jammies on and I asked her what she did. I asked her if she worked on her cartwheels and hand stands and she said yes, so I had her show me one. Then I asked her to do her back roll and she did it perfectly! I was so excited! I caught a short video of it because of course I made her do it again!

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

omg!! So effortless! I think she has mommy beat!! (I'm sure she learned it from grammy's teaching on the bed when she was here!!!)

ZFam said...

That is impressive!