Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh I love being a teacher

There are just so many perks!

The pay
The homework
And now, the [non] calamity days!

Here was my view on my hour and 15 minute trip to school this morning....


And, Mr. Weatherbug says that we're supposed to get another 3-5 inches by tonight along with freezing rain...can't wait for the trip home!

Ohio Winter Poem

It's winter in Ohio.
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love Ohio
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Ohio
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!!

Oh, and I forgot to post this earlier....

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

eeeek! I will refrain from showing you pictures out my car window...but please do drive safely!

Dallas said...

You still had school today?!? Shoot man...I HATE the North, have I mentioned that before? :) I hope you drove safely.