After driving to Cincinnati to the Children's Hospital to see the ENT and hoping we would find some answers, I'm still a little bit irritated and confused as she spent a whole 3 minutes with us and told us that she wants to try Jase on an antibiotic since he hasn't been on one yet to clear up the fluid before we talk tubes. She said the American of Pediatrics is against tubes, and against antibiotics when there are not any infections, however, they are for them before surgery when they haven't yet been tried.
SO, he goes back in another 6 weeks and then we will talk tubes if this doesn't help. We better because I'm not waiting any longer to get this cleared up-it's been too long as it is!
I tried to get some video of him "talking" so you can see the effect it's all had on his speech. He doesn't say ANY words perfectly clear, but I have learned to know what he's saying in most cases.
Oh, and please do not mind the half-naked child who strips off her clothes when she walks in the door...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Jase Update
Posted by Jamie at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
omg, that's a HUGE difference from when he was here! I could sure understand it all!
That's a great vocabulary from where he was at!
Post a Comment