Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jase pulled another good one

You'll thank me that I don't have pics for this one!

Jeremy started screaming at me to get upstairs. I get up there, and the kids are in the bathroom. Brynn was sitting on the toilet informing me that she pooped. Then she informed me that Jase had poop all over his hands. He stuck his hands in it WHILE she was sitting on there-urgh. He had poop all over his hands and sleeves!

I had to have Jeremy hold his wrists so I could use wipes so I wouldn't have to touch it if I just washed them off in the water. Jeremy was about gagging, and Jase was jumping up and down on the stool he was standing on, but I eventually got it all off!

YUCK!

1 comments:

ZFam said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your hilarious stories from your day! Seriously...playing with poop!?!? Now that is funny. I can't imagine having to clean it up (I'd be gagging, too!), but that is downright hilarious! Jase-man is going to DIE later in life when you tell him what he did!!!