Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in AZ

We had a nice time in Arizona. It was very hard to step off the plane last night and want our coats!

Here are a few pics of presents the kids opened






Jase finally got some cars and trucks to play with....yet after opening all of his presents, he went straight for Brynn's babies! Grandpa wasn't too thrilled, but Grammy and I went to Toys R Us and got Jase his own to save the fights!


Most of the locals had winter coats on, but not us! We went to the pool!
(Sorry for the smeared lens-Jase got ahold of it and I didn't have anything to clean it with at the pool...it was sucker!)





We went to the Railroad Park again to ride the carousel and train


This one reminded me of a paparazzi pic or something....probably minus the pole straight in the middle of her face :)


Jase Man waiting for the train


All Aboard!


DISCLAIMER: Be aware of a horrible picture taker! Seriously Jer-I'm glad I have a digital camera-HAHA


Look at this cute little penguin....wish I could have gotten the shadow off his face








From the Gram Cam

2 comments:

ZFam said...

Looks like you guys had a blast in AZ!! Alexa got one of those bouncer balls like Brynn is on, too. What a great energy-burner=)

JD's also very into Alexa's dolls...what is it with our boys?!?!

Grammyx2 said...

what did ya think...I wanted YOU in the picture???