Brynn had her fall program tonight-it was so cute! They "sang" some songs. Her age group were turkey's and the others were Indians and Pilgrims. Here she is in her Turkey attire.
I think Grammy needs to compare pictures to this one!!
And here are some from after.
My photographer didn't get the part when I told him to focus and THEN take the pic...
And, here's a little video of the chaos, I mean....songs :) Brynn is on the 2nd one in from the left. I was cracking up! It's hard to hear most of their songs, but she claps after they get done with the audience. She starts to pick up when you hear Joey singing really loud, but she's a few steps behind-haha
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Brynn's Fall Program
Posted by Jamie at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
She is adorable!! I love kids programs.
Post a Comment