Friday, November 28, 2008

Anyone shop today?

I did! We only have Walmart close by, so we started there and I wanted to get the Barbie Jeep for Brynn. I got there at the perfect time and walked away with one easily. I also bought a small flat screen TV on a whim because the one I have in my bow room keeps shaking and I have to hit it sometimes to make it stop :) It's sad that my new computer monitor will be bigger than my TV, but I'm getting a gigantic desk so I will be doing some major rearranging down here!

Anyway, after Walmart we went to Kohl's and Old Navy and I picked up a few things that I probably could have gotten at that price next weekend.

I thought I would go back to sleep when we got home, but I put together Brynn's Jeep and put up the Christmas Tree before we headed to another Thanksgiving dinner. Brynn spent the night with Abby last night, so that was nice to get it all done. The Jeep is hiding in a room that we don't use upstairs and I've never seen her open the door before, so hopefully she won't :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That jeep was a good deal. I left my house at 3 am and didn't get home until after 9 pm. A friend and I did some heavy duty shopping yesterday, I am exhausted!

Grammyx2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammyx2 said...

Try again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v313/kandyrae/?action=view&current=jbaby.jpg