Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Slacker!

Sorry, I have been a slacker lately! Grammy and Grandpa were here this weekend and I didn't even take any pictures! Oh, wait....on second thought, Grammy did! We love you Grandpa even though I'm sure you won't say the same-haha!



Anyway, some update on the house: Our closing is on the 15th (we are signing everything on the 14th though so I dont have to miss work), and we have to be out by the 29th! Do you think I've packed anything up yet? NOPE! Jeremy is supposed to be getting boxes tonight so maybe that will get me motivated? We'd like to be moved in by the 27th (we're staying in Jeremy's dad's house until we know what Jeremy's job situation will be) so that we aren't rushing around at the last minute...which, I'm sure that will happen anyway!

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

GrandPAW sure was clingin to that Barbie doll...probably so Brynn wouldn't snatch it! lol

ZFam said...

i was going to say the same thing! I love how he's gripping that Barbie!

Good luck with packing and moving and getting everything settled! Hmmmm...looks like you have a little over 2 weeks. No sweat! Just get started now--you'll thank yourself later! Believe me!