Her: "Mommy! I'm going to go potty! I think I have to poop! I need to go on the potty so I don't poop on my carpet!"
Me: "Great!"
Her: "I have to go on the potty so you don't get mad if I poop on my carpet!"
Me: "That's right!"
Her: "Mommy, I'm done! Wanna come see it?"
She remembers EVERYTHING! Every time she poops on the toilet (she's getting a little better), she reminds me of when she pooped at Melissa's, and Grandma Glenna's, etc.! The other day she did poop on the floor a little bit because she was supposed to have put panties on but didn't so that's why she said that!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Conversations with a 3 year old
Posted by Jamie at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
all I can say is thank goodness she pooped on the toilet when i was there...because I cannot IMAGINE all of THAT in her pants!!
Post a Comment