Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brynn's Gag Reflexes

If any of you remember that video I took awhile back of Brynn feeding Jase and gagging, here is the next chapter. We went to Bob Evans to eat tonight because I had a coupon for a free kids meal (which I didn't know they were only like $2-ha) and when we got there, Brynn told me she had to potty.

We stepped into the bathroom and it really stunk in there. Brynn immediately started gagging and dry heaving! I told her to put her shirt over her nose and sat her on the potty quick, but she couldn't go because she was gagging so bad!

I just laughed the entire time! It did stink pretty bad in there, but I can't believe she reacted like that!

1 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Katie does the same thing!!! Whenever we go into a public restroom she starts gagging! :P