Gosh! Both those deleted comments are mine...I can't type today, it seems. Let's try to post this for the thrid time...this time with no typos! Does he really have Q-Tips in his ear and up his nose?!? That is hilarious! They're just going through things and helping you sort stuff out for boxing up to move.
I am mommy to Brynnley (September 12, 2005) and Jase (April 27, 2007) and wife to Jeremy (November 27, 2004)! I am a teacher (Preschool Special Ed) and make bows and photo pendants in my [free] time!
4 comments:
Gosh! Both those deleted comments are mine...I can't type today, it seems. Let's try to post this for the thrid time...this time with no typos!
Does he really have Q-Tips in his ear and up his nose?!? That is hilarious!
They're just going through things and helping you sort stuff out for boxing up to move.
jase-man....you are hilarious! those pictures are all going to come back and haunt you for your HS graduation
Post a Comment