Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cover Up

I slept in until noon today-yes, you heard me right! First time in who knows how long I was able to sleep in. Of course that was with the sounds of elephants running around in the house, but I at least was able to sleep that long.

When I got up, Brynn had pen all over her stomach. Jeremy said that she got a pen so he told her she better not write on herself. He said she laid on her belly and he asked her to get up. She told him no, so he made her get up and she picked up the pillow she was laying on and held it up over her belly :) Man we are going to be in trouble if she's already thinking of ways to cover things up like that!


And here's one of macaroni face Jase-haha

1 comments:

ZFam said...

Why did you get to sleep in that long?! Did you not have school?? Lucky! I was up by 6! We bought a house and we got to deal with financing/mortgage people all day with this crazy market!