Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Today we had a big day! First, we had family pictures taken. It's a long story, but to make it short, we had them done in Florida on the beach but the pictures were lost, so today's were in place of those...only not on a beach...and in dreary Ohio.

The most frustrating was that in Florida, everyone was pretty much in a good mood so they probably would have turned out really good. Not the case today! Jase did good in the first shot of all of us together, but after that, he screamed when I put him down. He has a fever (it was 99.9 at Jenn's house so we gave him Tylenol, and tonight right before bed it was 100.3), but no other symptoms so who the heck knows what we'll all be getting now! Why can't it end?!?!

So, after the pictures, we went to Chuck E Cheese for Brynn and Abby's birthday parties! Man it was nice to leave a big mess and not have to clean it up! The girls had fun.

Here are some pics! The first ones are from the photo shoot we had today. I first need to make a [notation] (can't think of the word I want to use?):

The tutu Brynnley has on in the following pics was made by me at 10:00 last night and it sucks-that is why we normally, under non-procrastinating circumstances, leave it up to the professionals such as Miss Priss Tutus to do them :) On another note, I hated every minute I spent making this!

Here are Brynn and Abby in their birthday outfits














Ava..next year she will probably have her birthday with the other two too! She turned 1 on the 14th so she had her own party


Here's Coen with Chuck E Cheese


Jase man wasn't quite sure what he was looking at!


But he liked him!


The Birthday girl-that's as close as she would get!


Lining up to march around the place! Brynn was the leader and I was surprised that she actually did what she was supposed to do!


Blowing out candles-Abby turned 4 and Brynn, 3




Just got one of her opening a present. It was a "MickleDonald's" as Brynnley calls it cash register

3 comments:

The Titsworth Family said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! You look gorgeous in your birthday tutu and I hope you had fun at Chuck E Cheese!

ZFam said...

Looked like a fun day! Love all the photo-shoot pics=) The girls look great in their tutu outfits! And, I love Brynn blowing out the candles. She took that job very seroiusly!=0

Laurie said...

I think your pictures turned out really cute and Brynn's shirt is adorable! Looks like she had a lot of fun! Happy Belated Birthday Brynn!